Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Megan's drawing this morning


Megan watched Lilo and Stitch part2 last night and then this morning she kept wanting Tyler to be Stitch for her(she is always playing something like this). The next thing I know she has these drawings she did in a book and was telling Tyler aka 626 that this is his goodness level:









You really have to have seen these cartoons in order for these drawings to make any sense at all. But still I am amazed at these. Also these results are better than the last time I let her watch Lilo and Stitch. Last time we got in Target and and out of the blue and in a rather loud voice said i"in 3 days I'm blowing the roof of this place" Oh I about died. All I could think was thank goodness she yelled this in Target and not the airport! It's amazing the parts of movies that kids choose to copy. You would think I was a terrible mother.

Unlike Tyler, Megan loves to draw. The minute we walked in the door Sunday from the mountains Megan went straight to her drawing area and began coloring.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Those are really nice drawings! I have always preferred child's art to the Monets of the world.

Her hair cut is really cute!

oh, and you have been tagged. Please visit my blog for more details.

http://thebeckerfour.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Lilo and Stitch is a favorite in our house too! Jordan loves pretending he's Stitch...if you can just imagine that! Love Megan's drawings, she's a pro! :)