Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Reader be prepared


Ok so these are 2 books that should come with a mommy warning on them. Several weeks back I read "Yonder" to the kids and Oh how I cried. And then today we read a few books and one of them was "The Christmas Day Kitten" I did not see it coming. I cried and Tyler and Megan were only a second away from tears. I don't want to give the story away I just want to share with you that if you are anything like me have your tissues ready. I am such a softy for animals and the elderly. The mere thought of birthdays and people getting older makes me so sad. Now Todd these things do not bother him at all, to him these are a part of life. I wish I could be that way but I can not. I have been this way my whole life. As a child I cried every time Charlotte died in Charlotte's Web even when I knew it was coming.

No comments: