Monday, December 31, 2007

New Blog and upgrade to this one

I began another blog for just Scrapbook related things. I signed up for the 31 day challenge at Big Picture Scrapbooking and decided I would also try a new blog too. Check it out here: April's Scrapbook Page
I am also considering setting up one for picture a day kinds of things too but I'm not sure if I find that much extra time. I will have to see. I also post pictures to Pbase and Myspace(which I sometimes think about deleted except that it has been a nice place to catch up with old friends)
While setting up this new one I got to use the new Blogger. Wow is it easier to use. So I went ahead and did the upgrade to this one also, now I just have to redo my links and things like that. At least the upgrade did not dump all my previous blog posts. I would not have liked to lose all of that.

No comments: