Monday, January 07, 2008

Cut it myself


I am a believer of "if you want something done right then do it yourself" I posted a picture the other day were I had cut my own hair. Well it did not feel like it was finished so I cut some more. I have gone to so many salons and they say "No, we can't cut you hair like that, it was to be cut like this" That drives me crazy. I have been to one person that knew how I wanted my hair cut but he kept changing Salons and I could not track him to each move and the Salons never want to tell you. Well I cut Todd's hair and Tyler's and last month I cut my mom's. So I decided to go ahead and work on mine. I am very happy with it. It is exactly the way I want it cut. Now I just have to decide if I want to color it or leave it for now. I guess I will highlight it when Spring or Summer gets here.
I got Tyler to snap this picture today. I wish you could see the sides a little better but you can kind of tell what I did to it. I like the layers along the bottom but not too jagged.

No comments: