Thursday, September 04, 2008

3rd day of School and it hits

Well we would be doing our 3rd day back to school but last night Tyler was saying he did not feel well and then this morning we woke up heading for the bathroom and was throwing up. I checked his tempature earlier and it was 101.5 So we already have our first sick day that we get to make up. Poor thing I do hope he's better soon.

On the bright side I can try to do some updating on my blog. I just can not believe how busy things have become. one day turns into 2 and before I know it a month has passed. I am always thinking of so many things I want to share and blog about but just do not take the extra time to sit down and do it.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Hope your little one feels better soon. I really do. I know its no fun to have a sick little one.

Apologies,
Carrie