Kids love Legos, Parents love Legos, or at least I know I do. They are great to play with, but they are not great: all over the floor, in the vacuum cleaner or when you step on them. So we came up with a solution to this love we have. A few months back I donated a few of my clear plastic drawers from my scrapbook area to Tyler for his Legos. Then we added a pop-up Costco table.
- Clear drawers the kids can see what is in each one
- They separate each character or set
- The 12x12 size drawers are perfect for the how-to books
- The table is perfect for building space
- The top of the drawer sets are great to display there work
This is perfect. Really it is. We have had this for a few months without any problems. We also have the K'Nex in these. I use these containers for everything. Yes, I know that this is not the most attractive thing but boy are they functional.