Sunday, December 30, 2007

Private Blogs

I am noticing lately that more people are making there blogs private with password only. I completely understand this; however, what I do not understand is that Blogger does not allow you any way that I could see for you to send them an email. If I switched my blog to private to keep freaks from reading it I would still want regular people to be able to contact me to obtain the password to be able to still follow me each day. Similar to Myspace. I have my Myspace set to private because I was getting a lot of unwanted attention on there so now it is private but new comers can still email me and I can add them if I choose too. Why is blogger not set up similar to this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That drives me crazy, too.

I found your blog through a different homeschool blog you commented on by the way :)