Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas present for my dad


I was so excited last night when Todd came home he had a really nice RC Helicopter.In exchange for installing a weather tracking system of some sort for someone he was given the Helicopter because the man said he would never use it. It was brand new. So Todd brought it home to me. Well, it just so happens that my dad has said he has always wanted to fly one and the other day my mom considered buying him one of the little cheap ones from the toy store. I'm so happy she didn't. I can't wait until Christmas to give it to him. This totally made my week!!! It's amazing how things work out sometimes.
Here is more information about the Helicopter:
E-SKY Belt-CP
Belt CP review
Information including a video

1 comment:

Skybob said...

Wow that's really neat! My father in law got one kind of like that a while back..we still can't fly it, hope you can do better than us!