Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Shopping

Well I am almost finished with all of my shopping. The tree is up and the presents are wrapped. The only people I have to figure out what they would like is my brother and Todd's family. Everyone else is finished. This is a list of what I got the kids:
Megan:




  • Big door size mirror for her room



  • New Baby Doll Stroller






  • Cheap pair of Binoculars






  • Kitty 2 piece outfit


  • Stick Horse that makes sounds



  • Beautiful stuffed Unicorn


  • the Loving Family Doll house with











---------Also my mom got her the Loving Family Puppies and 3 new computer games.



For Tyler:



  • Binoculars





  • Big Tub K'nex






  • Underwear


  • big tub Crayola Modeling Clay




  • Stick horse that makes sounds (so he can race Megan)



  • The Green Machine



  • Bike Ramp



--------also my mom got him the Hot Wheels game for the XBOX 360, which was our family present.


We also recently bought the dirtbikes, which we have enjoyed so much, so for christmas I also got a new Helmet and Knobby Tire for my bike (yes these are things I asked for) Todd had the tire put on last week but I have not got to ride it yet. I also got some new scrapbook stuff.

Now I just have to wait until Christmas to arrive so I can see all the excitment on everyone's face. I know it will be here soon!!!!!!! I am so happy I can kick back and relax and not have to feel any of the holiday stress that so many people put themselves through. Nope, none of that for me. No thanks! Instead of battling the weekend crowds I will be riding dirtbikes at Carolina Adventure World!!!

No comments: