Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Change of Plans today

So we were suppose to have headed to the state fair today but instead we hung out at the Doctor's Care one more time. My ribs have been a little sore for about a week from all the coughing from the bug I had. Well I thought it's a pulled muscle and will be better soon, We even rode dirt bikes this weekend and it wasn't that bad. Then this morning I attempted to run up the stairs and ended up doubled over in pain. Thank goodness for Tyler and my mom. Tyler called my mom and she drove me to the dr. The dr said I tore the muscle that was already very sore from coughing. He gave me some Codeine #3 and something better for the cough, also I got a tetanus booster shot, so I'm set for another 10 years. This bug has been the biggest pain to fight. The other dr gave me the antibiotic and some other med last week and now I get to add 2 more to it. I am so not one to take medication either. I can not stand to have to swallow a pill. I really hope this will take care of it. We are suppose to be flying out to Michigan Sat and I am hoping to not have to deal with this anymore by then. Right now it hurts to yawn, , sneeze, cough, lift, bend, or take a deep breath. I was even lucky enough earlier to sneeze and get the hiccups, ok, so hello how often does an adult get the hiccups and to have them decide to visit at a time like this. What's up with that? Maybe some one's trying to tell me to slow down. I'm not sure but I do know that I have a lot to do. They say what does not kill you makes you stronger. Well I guess that means the pain tolerance continues to increase. One thing I do know for sure is that I never want a broken rib, I feel so sorry for anyone that has ever been though that. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I guess one things for sure....... worse case it will be a medicated day.......

No comments: