Friday, August 31, 2007

My new ride



We went today and bought me a used Kawasaki KLX 110. This bike is sooo perfect for me. It has an automatic clutch= no shifting, also the seat height is perfect. I rode for about 2.5 hours this afternoon. The weather was perfect. I'm gaining skills by practicing on the trails around our house. I already know these like the back of my hand from all the time we spent on them with our golf cart when we had it. I can not begin to tell you how much fun and how truly relaxing this little bike is. My other hobby scrap booking keeps getting pushed further and further aside. I've already moved it to the closet but this dirt bike might just hog all of my hobby time. The really great thing about dirt bike riding is that it is something we as a family enjoy. We are considering joining Carolina Adventure World maybe in the spring or sooner. Carolina Adventures is even going to have a power wheels track, playground, and rock wall. Great for the little guys.
I will have to add a better picture when I get one.

No comments: