Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Goodbye Old friend

Our trusty Explorer!!! We bought this explorer when Tyler was only a few weeks old.  For 10years this car has been an important part of our lives.  It has taken us to all the places we've wanted to go. It has pulled dirt bikes and hauled lumber. The back of it has been a jungle gym for the kids climb around in. Many speaker sound systems have been built in this car and it's even won a trophy in a car audio competition. It's been to Michigan and back a few times. It's been on several other trips here and there. Todd was always worried about the miles and encouraging me to stay close to home just in case but I always had trust.  Only once did it give me trouble and that was a Fuel pump and it messed up in my parents driveway thank goodness.   But today was the day! The explorer now has a new owner and is off to explore new places.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ummmmm... Congratulations?

It sounds like the Exployer had a good life with you all. I hope it's just as happy now :)

It was recently Name Your Car Day. (I think yesterday.) Have you named any of your cars? The boys are trying to come up with a name for our van ;-)