Saturday, August 01, 2009

My List of Things

While I am not a make plans kind of person I still love to think ahead. As soon as I get a new calendar I jot down ideas and events under that month. These are my list of things I jot down, except I have them separated under the months I hope to do them (I feel like writing them down helps to keep me on track so that the time does not pass so quickly that I miss things):

My List of Things:
  • Mad Science Homeschool days
  • Park Days with our homeschool friends
  • Swan Lake
  • Nature Walks
  • Canoe trip at Congaree National Forest
  • Visit State Parks
  • Zoo Visits
  • Backyard Camping
  • Swan Lake
  • Lowe's/Home Depot Workshops
  • Micheal's Craft workshop for the kids
  • State Museum
  • Awana
  • SC State Fair
  • Boo at the Zoo
  • Hayrides
  • Pumpkin Carving
  • Lights before Christmas

No comments: