Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blog Update

Okay so even though I am still taking pictures for my Project 365 I have not been uploading them to my other blog. Some days I just take a computer break and other times I just do not transfer my pictures everyday and then there are other parts of my day that I do not know if I really want to share with the world. So I think I am going to come back to my blog here. I miss just being able to randomly post here and there as I have time.

So I am back. I really want to take the time to reorganize a lot of my blog and change some things and update the links and such. I'm not sure what I will do with my Project 365 blog, Trying to decide if it's worth the time to try to move it all to over here. I wonder if there is an easy way to do that...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!! You are not too far from us....about an hour. We are on the other side of Columbia. About 30 minutes out.

I just looked through your blogs and wow we have a lot in common....home schooling, photography and scrapbooking :-)

Do you have a photography business? That is my dream one day.

Amy