Friday, December 26, 2008

POTD

I have seen POTD blogs and wanted to do want but I'm not too sure how I will do as this. I'm not always the most displined person. I am also not so good at completely projects.

I will be ordered the Becky Higgins 365 day KOTM and I am so excited about this project. It's a great idea on documenting just a small piece of my day each day of the year. I know this will be a fun project to lat a look back on and see all the changes that took place that year.

Even though this says PICTURE of the day, I do not know that I will always post just ONE picture because I LOVE pictures and sometimes will want to share more than one. I hope blogger holds up for me and I get to post pictures everyday. My previous blog on blogger after 2 years suddenly glitched and stopped letting me upload pics.


This is a link to my other Blogs: http://www.aprilskelley.blogspot.com/

No comments: