Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy 50th Mom



For my mom's 50th Birthday I had a small party for her. First we ate then we watched the photo slide I put together with the pictures I had of of my mom from her 2nd birthday to now.
After that we hung out outside, watched Tyler show everyone how he rides his dirtbike and my dad and Todd flew there RC planes. After that we came back inside and did some guess that tune with some CD's I picked up from Wal-mart with music from the 60' and 80's(I didn't know that most of the songs on there were remakes, but I must say my dad was smoking at this. He was telling me the song before everyone had a chance to barely hear it, Go Dad!!)




And lastly we let mom blow out the candles and serve out some cake. I think everyone had a good time. We were a little bummed that a few family members could not attend due to having a cold, but we still made the best of it. And as usual these birthday's always gets me a little down because I hate how fast the time keeps passing by.

No comments: