Tuesday, January 29, 2008

EBAY SCAMS---Please Be careful

I hope to warn everyone out there. Please be cafeful. Regarding my camera. I am so happy I was able to recall it at the post office here and get it back. I have tried 3 times emailing Ebay and tried to get answers from them. I don't know much about Russia and I don't have a real name so I did a search in yahoo with the address I was suppose to ship my camera to and could not believe what I found. This person is using alot of EBay accounts to scam for items in this price range.
Here is the address he gave me:
Abon-Yaschick St. #2, 8
Bobrova
Moscow
119261
RUSSIA

And here are 2 of the links, another one came up but it's in another language. I wonder how many other people have been scammed.
http://darkmagess.livejournal.com/243133.html

http://www.micropctalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2768

When I started looking into things on mine. His name on Ebay does not match his paypal name. And there were alot of red flags going off with all of his demands.

No comments: