Sunday, December 16, 2007

One more try at Christmas pictures

I put the kids through misery one more time today to try for our Christmas card picture. This bunch would rather do anything other than take a group picture for me. There is a great deal of impatience in this bunch. Plus add in the fact that I am slow and still trying so very hard to figure this out. I did try using my handheld light meter but what it said and what i wanted did not agree.

So here are a few of the pictures and also the Christmas cards I put together. I like one, Todd likes the other so I decided I will print a bunch of each one and shuffle and mail out to who I think will like which one. Some people may even get 2.
Just curious if anyone wants to join in I would love to here which one you like the most out of the card choices.




1 comment:

Michele Moore said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME PICTURES!!! Mark your calendar for next year, I want you to come take my family's picture. Where are you? Oooohhh. South Carolina. Hmmm. That might be too far to run right over.

Ok, well if you ever come to Houston, let me know, I will set up the tree. Even in July. :)