Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday plans

Well today I will not be seen out shopping. I know there are alot of really good prices but there isn't anything we need.
As much as I would love to be outside doing something.........Tyler is still sick with a cold of some sort so I do not want to take him outside since the tempature is only 48degrees. This is what I should be doing today:

  • catching up on laundry
  • finishing all the thanksgiving dishes from yesterday
  • cleaning my bathroom
  • cleaning and shampooing the carpet in the playroom
  • whatever else that needs to be done

But instead this is what I've been doing today:

  • Eating leftover Turkey and Mac-N-Cheese
  • Blogging
  • Watching all the videos over at ScrapinStyle TV (I love the one with Becky Higgins) Go check these out
  • Looking at the gallery at Creating Keepsakes
  • Taking care of Tyler and making sure he's eating and drinking so that he can beat this cold
  • thinking about doing the things on my above list and maybe going to play with some of my scrapbook stuff

Yes, I have been being so lazy I really should be ashamed.

No comments: