Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Photo Gallery

I've been lurking on Pbase.com for so long. It is my favorite website to visit. I feel like it can virtually take you anywhere, the pictures are stunning, and the artists are so talented. I envy them so much. I look so forward to the day I have work as wonderful as those that I admire. In the mean time; while I am learning each day, I decided to take the plunge and create a gallery of my own to share. If you would like to vote for any of my pictures or leave me any comments on things you like, would like to see or any ways that you think I can improve please feel free. Visit Here to see my latest work. I just began this yesterday and plan to update it as often as I find the time so visit me as often as you want. Stop in any time to say hello.

No comments: