Saturday, May 05, 2007

My Space???

So I spent last night and this morning setting myself up on Myspace.com after my mom and brother invited me to join. I'm not sure if I like it or not. It's alot different than I'm use to. The format seems to be set up different than blogger. I'm doing good to update my blog and keep up with all my other things. But I did get to learn about my space while everyone here at my house is sick. The kids are coughing and Todd came down with it yesterday, so I'm probably hanging out on my laptop a good bit this weekend. I'm am going to be so full of Cabin fever and ready to go by the time that everyone gets better that I am sure that myspace will be neglected rather quickly. I've got too much to do to spend too much time here in cyber world. I will keep blogger posted though of course!!!!

No comments: